Voter Registration

Let your voice be heard.  If you have not registered to vote or if you have moved, you will need to print out the voter application from the link below and fill in the information and either bring it into the Circuit Clerks office in the courthouse in Magnolia or mail it to :

Pike County Circuit Clerk’s Office, P. O. Drawer 31, Magnolia, MS 39652 

Voter Registration Application

Leave a Reply